We are pleased to honor your request to travel as a ground-only guest by providing your own airfare. Please review the information below. Then, forward your flight itineraries as provided by the airline(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or (833) 347-5194 via text at least 105 days before your departure.
The following information is provided for your benefit, so there won't be any misunderstanding of your travel arrangements. By continuing as a ground-only guest, you are agreeing to the following.
You will be responsible for the following:
- All flight arrangements, both domestic and international
- Connecting with the group
- Transfers to/from the airport, to/from the hotel, and/or the cruise port
- Any other travel arrangements, including hotel arrangements not included in the regular tour itinerary or arranged explicitly by us.
It is important that you understand the following:
- We may not have group flight information available until approximately 30 days or less before the group's departure date,
- We will not be able to wait for ground-only guests to arrive if they are not traveling with the ticketed group or are not waiting for the group to arrive,
- We are not responsible for airline flight time changes and/or delays, which may alter the arrival time of the ticketed group,
- We are not responsible for lost touring time if you, as a "Ground-Only" guest, are not able to travel with the ticketed group's arrival,
- We suggest that you consider arriving at your destination a day before the ticketed group and meet the group when they arrive at the airport, and
- Travel protection purchased through us only covers travel provided by and paid through us.
We know you will enjoy your journey with us. We trust the air arrangements you are making for this tour will accommodate all your needs and will coordinate well with your group travel experience with us.