Tours with ETS provided air arrangements include the following taxes and fees when applicable:
- September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 USD per enplanement at a U.S. airport (up to a maximum of $10.00 USD per round-trip)
- Passenger Facility Charges of up to $4.50 USD per segment (up to a maximum of $18.00 USD per round-trip).
- U.S. Federal Domestic Segment Fee of $3.70 USD applies per segment. A "segment" is defined as one takeoff and one landing
- U.S. Travel Facilities Tax of $8.10 USD per direction also applies to flights to/from Alaska and Hawaii and the 48 contiguous U.S. states or between Alaska and Hawaii.
- U.S. Immigration User Fee of $7.00 USD
- U.S. Customs User Fee of $5.50 USD
- U.S. APHIS User Fee of $5.00 USD
- U.S. International Transportation Tax of $16.10 USD per arrival or departure
- Foreign Government security/tourism/airport/international transportation taxes and fees of up to $250 USD (varies widely by destination and fluctuates with exchange rates).